free counters

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The New Business Idea

Ok so I'm trying to come up with a creative name from my small vintage gift wrapping business. I want something that stands out in the crowd. Believe it or not I wanted to start a glamorous lingerie business but my mom didn't think it appropriate at all being a single emarati lady in a conservative society.
I'm kind of glad she stopped me otherwise I would'nt have thought of a gift wrapping store cause I'm enjoying doing research about it more than the lingerie one. Will be writing down a list of names during the Eid break so inshAllah khair, here's to hoping things go well. A friend once told me that Business is 10% success and 90% failure, but what makes overshadows that 90% is the determination, positive thinking and faith. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment