free counters

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A year older and inshAllaH wiser!


This a new (ongoing) Chapter in my life. It's been a long road and I'm happy that in a way I've gone through tough times because it has made me a better person. I am so grateful to have a loving family that's not tied down to the superficial things in our society and IS so transparent and supportive.
I'm also grateful to God for giving me wonderful friends who are so honest and caring, they're very few, but oh so precious to me.
Last but not least (and especially after working in the health field) I am eternally grateful for a healthy mind, body and soul. I have a feeling that this will be a good time for me inshAllah. =)


There was a star danced, and under that was I born.
**William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment