free counters

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

An overwhelming month



That's what it's been like for me this month. Elhumdellah I'm not complaining, it's just that right now with the work load being so low I felt like I need to clean up myself from the inside from all the negativity and built up stress that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Work hasn't been so great but I'm managing, don't get me wrong I'm very greatful to actually have a job it's just that the buraucracy has reached an all time high in this place (I've worked in other places long enough to realize that) and though I stay out of it's way it seems to have this ability to slither towards me. That's not good and I hope it eventually goas away and stay at bay inshAllah.
I just haven't been in the perkiest of moods, I don't know maybe it's the summer heat and I'm just itching for a vacation or the fact that my mind is so stressed with my masters, Alumni work, day job and family.
I honestly wish I can switch off but with exams, essay, Alumni launch and delievering a project sadly thats not an option for me. God help me.
I just wish people were more reliable in the Alumni Board (proactive)..that would make it a heck alot easier for me. I wish my job wasn't too traditional and buraucratic, at least we'd get some creative medical projects up and running instead of having morons trying to crush it just because they're chasing the limelight and recognition like a zombie chasing a human being (I'm sorry but that's how much I strongly dislike their incompetency) .  Also, i' frustrated at a friend who doesn't seem to value me enough and eventually made me stick to this rule of thumb 'If they don't value you enough, then they are of no value to you', they are not working but tend to contact me whenever it's convenient for them but when I need them they are never there...I can do better than that.

As for studying, I shan't complain as it is more like my sanctuary. Elhumdellah I seem to be enjoying it immensely...I just wish i didnt leave my assignments to the last minute lool.
Anyways apologies if the trail of my thoughts in this post isn't very clear. Guess I needed to let out some steam and I do that best when I'm writing.
Still though I'll try to stick to this belief:
"I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment