free counters

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Busiest Month EVER!


Elhumdellah I'm soo releived that this month is about to come to an end as it has truly drained me! Still it wasn't all that bad as I celebrated my birthday during the Alumnae Gala Dinner (got the sweetest surprise from my Alumni friends backstage, 2 lovely cakes and a beautiful bouquet of flowers) and had a blast celebrating elhumdellah : ).
While some might not feel comfortable saying this I'm pleased that I did some of the things that I wouldn't do years ago due to my lack of confidence and massive problem with body image during the Alumnae Dinner celebration. I gave a speech that came from the heart (personally I grew bored of  the stiff and dull speeches, people need to start talking from the heart and mean it! Oh and it needs to be short and sweet). Plus I walked in a fashion show. That's right you read that I walked in a fashion show lol! The way I figured it I though 'I'm 29 now and I need to do something interesting so I'd have none of that 'What if' thoughts to drag with me. Plus I had the height and the looks for it elhumdellah so I figured why not ; )

All in all I immensely enjoyed it but now it's time to face the music and brace myself for a massive final exam in International Political Economics and a paper submission *groan* God give me the strength and energy to pull through.

No comments:

Post a Comment