free counters

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jotting down thoughts



This week has been a remarkable week for me. Actually I feel as though I got off a roller coaster ride and now I am calmer, steadier in what lies before me.
Truly it has been a turbulent few months for me which has rendered me with a thought that tumbles in my mind in an endless circular motion. Why and Where?
Why do people feel this need to hurt, and where in God's green earth do they obtain this plaguing hunger to do so.
I am amazed. I'm not being sarcastic. I am truly amazed how some people try so heard to be
sychophants. Climbing on one another's shoulder, stabbing each other in the back to be close to influencial people or obtain a certain degree of power and authority.
That is just wrong! And That is one of poisonous elements that brought down nations! It pains me to see how many do that and lose track of what truly matters. Such as (which is the the most obvious of them all) give back to the country, support one another, respect one another and not gossip about one another.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment