free counters

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year Resolutions



Though three days have passed I've finally managed to pull myself together and actually write on my blog...I think with twitter, facebook and now instagram I have spread myself thin and lost track of writing down on my thoughts here.

2012 has been an interestingly challenging year for me mentally and physically both negatively and positively. The highlights of it is getting my masters. never thought i'd ever get this done but elhumdellah i'm humbled and happy to have completed it and in a field that i love (Diplomacy and Internationa Affairs)...I hope I'll enhance myself intellectually in that field in the near future inshAllah.  Another is realising more than ever that family is everything...people come and go, everything comes and go but family remains true and i'm grateful i've realised it more than ever.

The not so highlights of this year is struggling to accept some of my imperfect traits and fixing it (trust me, admitting it is one thing but fixing it is a whole different game!). Also discovering true colours of many people (some who became close friends while others were individuals who didn't have the best intention at heart).

I truly hope that 2013 will be......no wait i rephrase that. With what I have experienced and learned from 2012 I have to utilize it for 2013 now that the hard tests made me wiser and calmer. I'm pleased to say that I have reached a calm stage in my life and that hardships dont shake me up like it used to, no i am not saying that i morphed into robocop (robocop?...God that's old lol!)  but I think more...and more....and think..then i say quielty to myself elhumdellah 3ala kel 7al. I assure you it took me so long to reach this stage but it was worth it.

Forgive me if this post does not reflect the best of my penmanship but Russel Crowe's Gladiator is on and my attention to my post is quickly deteriorating lol.

Here's to a start full of positivity success and happiness to all of you and your loved ones.


Sincerely,

Noora 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year :)
    Mabrook on getting your Master's and may this year be another important one in learning life lessons worth knowing.

    ReplyDelete