free counters

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Smiley tired eyes



 Ever woke up with a creative idea so brilliant that it kept u up all night because it like an awesome tidal wave crashing against ur heart? That happened to me today...and though my body is slightly weak my heart is excited with the project I'm working on. InshAllah things work out! To tell ye the truth it's been keeping me up for months and I'm in no way complaining. It's just that e ideas and inspirations that are plaguing my mind and heart is just joyfully overwhelming that amusingly my body took a beating from it with the lack of sleeping and suppressed appetite...which isn't bad for any lady who wants to lose a pound or 2...or 3 or 4. Lol!
Anyways need to splash my face with freezing water and face the treacherously fascinating labyrinth that is life.


Noora

No comments:

Post a Comment