free counters

Monday, May 31, 2010

Thoughts



So many projects and errands to finish before mid July. It's starting to overwhlem me! I think my nerves are getting the best of me since I've been nominated to be the speaker at a massive event...Standing infront of a few hundreds to speak is my greatest fear and I honestly wasnt too happy about the way I was pushed into doing it. I'm usually a quiet person so i'm amazed as to what they saw in me as a potential outgoing speaker. I mean it's one thing to be loud on facebook, but to speak to a huge 'tough' crowd is just down right terrifying..InshAllah khair.. At least my Birthday is coming near which is something to look forward to. I wonder what this new chapter in my life will bring me. A degree, a good man, a peace of mind? Hopefully it will be something to go along with my content soul =)

No comments:

Post a Comment