free counters

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2011 Is the year of the people


The UAE 'Founding Fathers' who dedicated their, time, money and lives to the people, Allah Yer7amhum

With what's taking place in many of the Arab Countries (that are controlled by corrupted dictators) is soul shakingly positive by all means. The way bottled frustration has morphed into rage against injustice has spread like wild fire and one cannot help but feel it.
I'm so proud of the Egyptians, Tunisians and Libiyans for standing up againts the tyrans who greedily seazed the riches of their land without sharing nor investing it to the most important wealth they will ever have, their people.
I am truly proud to be an emarati and to be blessed by leaders who invest heavily in their people and never turn them away when one of them is in need. A british friend and I were having a debate about communication with the people and one example I used is this: In Britian you citizens can't even enter the Prime Minister's office to talk about your problems and issues while in the UAE we can personally meet the ruler and talk to him about our problem as people in which they listen and do something about it.

Truly it's a blessing to be in the UAE and to be a citizen of this country. So proud infact that it has inspired me to apply for a Master in Diplomacy and International Affair : ). It's just that with all that is happening and the way the UAE is advising and being impressively diplomatic makes me want to get involved and represent this country in the best image that it has always represnted itself.
 I wish the best for all the Arab countries and their people across the region  and I hope many of them learn that a country is not in its oil, money or army but it is in its people. So I say power to the people : )

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful article =) & yes, thank God for having such wonderful leaders & to be a living in such a wonderful country, El7imdallah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have this post of yours being retweeted around twitter as an example of our love for our country and leaders. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog post

    I'm a non emarati and I have lived here my whole life..more than 2 decades =D I feel blessed to be living in a country which has such amazing leaders.

    God bless UAE ♥

    ReplyDelete