free counters

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just one of those days


Trying to go confidently in the direction of my dreams but i'm slightly hesitant. Elhumdellah alot of positive things are coming to my life that i'm scared that it might disappear overnight.
I have 2 major decisions to make in my life, one is about my job the other is about my study. I know that once I make the descision I need to stick to it otherwise my credibility as an assertive confident individual will go down the drain.
God please help me, I know i'm not a great person but I'm trying.
Pardon my erratic post today, I guess it's one of those days when you're confused and overwhelmed.
I think ill go and take a walk or fill my car with gas lol.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, let's hope God makes us wise enough to take the right decisions. :)

    ReplyDelete