Saturday, January 16, 2010

Such an ugly thing: Jelousy.

In all of my life's experience (and I think I have a fair amount ) I have never encountered anything more despicable than jelousy. It's like a black feul shooting through the veins of people who take pleasure in seeing and making good people go through a very hurtful times. I wonder how can they live day by day doing what they do?? *Photo from Deviant art by Cratcio_sama*


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told that all people have 10% of good in them when the remaining 90% is bad, however, the good is so powerful that when they put it into effect it covers the bad. Unfortunately, most people choose to use the bad, its up to us to keep the good in us alive.

    ReplyDelete