free counters

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thank God for Tea and a Good Book




For so long I've been having this secret battle in bottling up my frustrations and anger. After graduating from university and leaving my first job I started developing this temper and would lash out at the silliest of matters. I think it's because I have absorbed so much anger, guilt and pain inside me that I was more like a Pandora's Box than a human being
I'm so glad I left those dark times behind me by disciplining my reactions to any situation that is thrown at me. However, today that discipline was put to the test. I did everything in my power to bottle up my hurt and anger and I'm proud to say I passed with flying colors though it has left me drained and not 100% happy...but I suppose that's alright since there's no such thing as a 100% in life. But there is tea and a good book to calm the mind and soul. Thank you God for I don't know what I would have done if these two things didn't exist in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment