free counters

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thought

Been feeling slightly down lately. I hate that feeling, I try to fight it or block it out whenever that empty lost feeling creeps up to my heart. But today I decided to 'let it be' to settle in and as it did certain question slithered to my mind: What am I doing here? Why am I so miserable in my job? Am I destined for something great? Should I change and do something different? Do I have the heart to change?
Lately I haven't been happy at work due to major lack in innovation, don't get me wrong, I enjoy admin work as well but that fire in me and passion is dying down and that's never a good thing for me.
*sigh* I hope this feeling pass. I can't bring myself to be innovative today...maybe if I take a walk on the beach, or go to the gym. I hope the latin dance class cheers me up.








No comments:

Post a Comment