free counters

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Throwing my worries away

I left this 'new post' page open for almost an hour. I was going to add an 'ragingly agressive' photo and be expressive as I was disappointed in  someone who disrespectfully commenced in belittling me despite the fact that I asked if he/she is ok or having a bad day. I won't go into details about what happened as I don't believe it would be fair rant and rave to you (the reader) without hearing his/her side of the story. Who knows, maybe she/he has a justification in being frustrated about something....but no one has the right whatsoever to belittle me or anyone for that matters.
Nevertheless, elhumdellah I'm glad that this incedent didn't take place 5 years ago as I know I wouldn't have been able to handle it calmly and classy as I do now. Still though, it slightly stings. Thank God it's the weekend so planning to hit the gym (then treat myself to a twix) then spend quality time with my friends and loved ones. Thank you Allah for this wonderful family you placed me in and for the truly wonderful friends you surrounded me with, I owe you big!

Weekend+Gym+Twix=Happy me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment