I won't commence with a rhetorical question because somehow I have recognized what it means to have courage.
- It's to make the first move to make peace with those who hurt you, especially when you've been betrayed.
- It's to speak up before senior officials on the things that are not right
- It's to recognise your weakness no matter how painful it is
- It's to stand tall and proud before cruel people who try to belittle you every chance they get
- It's to stop yourself from doing something that you know in your soul is wrong
- It's to contain the pain within youself and not be too expressive about it but lend an ear to those who need to speak
- It's to maintain dignity and calmness when you really want to express your anger at injustice
- It is to never stop hoping and acheiving even if you fail