free counters

Monday, November 28, 2011

Twitter


My finest tweets : ) looking through my old tweets I just wanted to compile the ones that brought a smile to my face, amused me or even made me wonder 'where in my brains do I come up with such logic'!?

- #GrowingUp I would cry in theatrical despair when my mother forced me 2 wear crazy printed Versace shirt. Amazing how ppl race for it in H&M

- A person who hurts others to get superficial rewards for contributions r like a pretty cake that's missing an important ingredient. Sugar

- ليست الألقاب هي التي تكسب المجد بل الناس من يكسبون الألقاب مجدا ‎

- I admire those people who have a gift to see beautiful things in humble places

- If u are cold, tea will warm u; if u are too heated, it will cool u; if u are depressed, it will cheer u; if u are excited, it will calm u

- You've got to dream like you've never seen obstacles.

- Second shots doesn't always mean a happy ending. Sometimes, it's just another shot to end things right

- When you’re reading a book, & something absolutely amazing happens, & you need to take a breather to let the information sink

- Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on

- Be soft. Don't let the world make you hard. Don't let the pain make you hate and never let bitterness steal your sweetness.

- Life will kick u around. But sooner or later, u realize ur not just a survivor ur a warrior & u r stronger than anything life throws ur way

- The only white substance I abuse is sugar. Need to tame my sweet tooth

- لك صديق تثق به .. ولصديقك صديق يثق به .. ولصديقه صديق يثق به .. فاحتفظ بأسرارك لنفسك

- القبعه التي يرتديها الخريجين من الجامعات ابتكرها العرب المسلمين في الاندلس لوضع فوقها المصحف لكي يطبق قول الله (فوق كل ذي علم عليم)

- كلما زادت درجه تحمل الانسان لمسؤلية حياته في الماضي والحاضر زادت درجه تحكمه في تحقيق أحلام مستقبله

- Planning to avoid a meeting at 2 so i can have my lunch on my desk...I think I just traded my work ethics for a Starbucks Chicken Fajitta

- Me: mall is too crowded there's too many people. My 'friend': yes. We need a new plague. Me: What is wrong with you!?

- You can't always wait for the 'perfect time'. Sometimes you must dare yourself to take that jump and always keep faith in God

- Never have an excuse not to go to the gym. Because there will always be someone who is busier than you running on a treadmill

- You are not 'kind' in my book if you do not speak properly to a waiter. They are not inferior to you and you are in no way superior to them

- The creative adult is the child who survived

More to come inshAllah


Noora

1 comment:

  1. "You are not 'kind' in my book if you do not speak properly to a waiter. They are not inferior to you and you are in no way superior to them"

    Kudos for this one!

    ReplyDelete