free counters

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Evening Thought


hmmm, what do you do when you find out that the backstabber is someone close to you? Do you cut them off because your hurt emotions dictate it so? Do you bring them closer with kindness because it's the right thing to do and you're a true believer of keeping ones enemy close?

.........No, I think I will keep them close and treat them with kindness.
I'd be lying if I said that it is due to my overflowing love for them, but I hope oneday that I will be able to forgive them. In the meantime I'll keep a close watch and be a silent as the grave. I thiunk it's safer not to speak to people alot. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being social but I choose to be more of a listener than a speaker, not because I have nothing to say, but because I do not trust how people will interpret what I'll say.
Honestly sometimes I feel one needs to be as alert as a wolf in a winter night...
Good night friends,

Noora

No comments:

Post a Comment