free counters

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Abu Dhabi



Evening my friends I hope you are all doing great inshAllah. My apologies for not writing in a while and resorting to posting random thoughts. It's been a very busy month for me. Got back last week from a business trip from Paris (was lovely to have my mom with me elhumdellah) and a few days ago (Monday) I went for the first time ever to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed's Majles to listen to an excellent lecture on Water Crisis by Dr. Peter H. Gleick who's the co-founder and president of the Pacific Institute for Studies in Development, Environment, and Security (the photo I posted is when the Crown Prince od Abu Dhabi highlighted on the fact that Dr. Peter has made that water is more important than oil).
I want to share with you all the experience of what was it like to go there for the first time and what has it inspired in me...unfortunately I just arrived from university (from AD) and I am absolutely exhausted! I'll writing more about it tomorrow inshAllah. Was excited so wanted to write a bit about it to be honest : ). Have a lovely evening.


Noora

No comments:

Post a Comment