free counters

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Final 2011 evening thought




Before 2011 comes to an end and forever fold its chapter I wished to share a few thoughts that I sincerely believe represents where I stand right now in my life. I have found success, I have found wonderful friends, I have found sorrow, I have found friends who betrayed me and my family, I have found salvation, but most important of them all. I have found myself. I feel as though I have reached a point where I have made peace with myself before God and my family. Elhumdellah I feel i'm in a better place in my life. Not exactly there yet but now I'll learn to enjoy rather than survive.

Friends, here are some of my final thoughts that I would like to share with you, some are quoted and some are mine:

-Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that by hating someone we hurt them. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves. Mitch Albom

-The only obstacle that stands before us to acheive our dreams is the fear of failure

-It is easier to live through someone else than to complete yourself. The freedom to lead and plan your own life is frightening if you have never faced it before. Betty Friedan

- Reading gives us a place to go when we have to stay where we are.

-Appreciate the remaining day of 2011 because you'll never know how much you'll miss it this time around next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment