free counters

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Flowers

After years of searching for the ideal floral boutique that can meet my picky (and might I add refined) taste in flowers I have found it! A lovely floral boutique in Abu Dhabi that's prettily named PETALS Flowers & Events has the most beautiful floral selections and heart throbbing floral arrangements I have ever seen. And don't get me started on the selection of colours. My God they've got impeccable taste in selecting the right colours for a bouquet or floral arrangement! My love for flowers have been restored by them. For the latest viewing of their swoon worthy creations follow them on twitter @Petalsfe (they will launch their website very soon inshAllah as they were revamping it)

I'll leave you with these beautiful images for your viewing pleasure.













2 comments:

  1. MASHALLAH amazing!!!

    I personally LOVED the RAMADAN Arrangment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much Noora for the post. God Bless u xoxo

    Thank u Iman :-)

    ReplyDelete