free counters

Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's finally rain season in the UAE!

Some may feel down or depressed when it's gloomy or raining. But I'm loving it! Elhumdellah my grandmother always taught us that praying to God during the rain is best. She taught us to pray for ourselves, our family and all the Muslims be they with us or not.
Best part it's not too heavy nor light, which is just the way I like it! *sigh* Too bad i'm in the office because I can't bring myself to focus on the work, I'm just looking at the window next to me and enjoying the view.
I think i'll call my folks and friends and recommend a safari trip after the rainy season. The desert is beautiful and green during that time. I just hope they're willing to go for it inshAllah.
Anyways will see what happens but for now...I just saw an email from someone I'm not too crazy about. Ever had this uncomfortable feeling about someone in your work place? I'm not saying he's evil but there's something weasely about him. *shrugs* oh well, you have to take the good with the bad i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment